Who is eligible?
The organisation (or team within an organisation) needs to have been actively working in the community sector (paid or unpaid) between 1 May 2016 and 4 August 2017.
Nominated organisations must list an individual leader on the nomination form – this person will represent the organisation or team.
Nominations must demonstrate all of the following:
- be a not-for-profit organisation or body currently operating within the community sector
- have developed or delivered a service or program which provides a new or innovative solution to a significant area of community need
- can demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of the service or program
- work in partnership with clients or communities
- currently working in Australia.