Who is eligible?
Nominees must be an individual currently working as a nurse or midwife in Australia and must have completed their graduate year between 1 January 2016 and 24 February 2017. Nominations must give specific examples of how the nominee excelled in all of the following areas:
- provision of exceptional holistic patient care in treating patients and their illness(es)/condition(s)
- demonstration of participation in quality improvement processes
- delivery of patient centred care within diverse populations and cultures
- displaying outstanding interpersonal skills with fellow colleagues and demonstrating their value as a team member
- initiative to improve in each of the following areas: their skills, services in the workplace and team relationships in the workplace.