Who is eligible?
Nominated organisations must currently be working in the nursing or midwifery sector in Australia. Nominees may self-nominate; however self-nominations must be supported by a supervisor/manager/CEO/owner/employer.
Nominations must demonstrate all of the following:
- evidence of a positive impact in one or more of the following areas:
- sustainability and/or waste management
- gender equality eg: equal pay for equal work, removal of barriers to the participation of women in the workforce, access to leadership roles, elimination of discrimination on the basis of gender
- diversity and inclusion
- improved health outcomes/improved patient wellbeing
- sector-wide partnerships eg: knowledge sharing that helps address any of the above areas
- how the organisation identified the area of need and what steps it has undertaken to address the issue(s) identified
- how the prize money will assist the organisation to continue to improve the future for people working in nursing and/or midwifery